For women who log serious distance in mountainous terrain. Designed by the women’s team at Ultimate Direction (headed up by ultrarunner Jenny Jurek), this high-capacity running vest carries energy bars, water, spare layers and even trekking poles. The pockets and bottle are placed up front for mid-run refueling, and the vest design rides high so it doesn’t interfere with your stride.
- Made of light, strong 70-denier nylon with breathable mesh in areas that touch your body.
- Seam binding is soft fabric to prevent chafing.
- Comes with two 500mL Ultimate Direction soft body bottles.
- Water bottle holsters tighten in case you stash a camera or gels inside.
- Fits a 2L hydration reservoir (not included).
- Adjustable sternum straps and side straps.
- Dedicated phone pocket in front.
- Stretch mesh pouch on the back to hold your lightweight shell.
- Includes an emergency whistle.
- Total volume is 9L (6.5L in zippered pockets and 2.5L in stretch pockets or bottle holders).
- X-small/small fits chests 66–97cm. Medium/large fits chests 81–104cm.
|Main fabric||70-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately)|