Castelli Free Tri ITU Suit - Men's
From start gun to finish line, every second matters. Speed your transition times drastically with a piece that works for every stage of your race. Hydrophobic fabric resists taking on any water. Once clipped into your bike, dimpled, wind tunnel-tested mesh decreases drag. Throw on your runners and hit the ground. Now blast through the finish and check your watch. Castelli’s race heritage shines through the Free Tri Collection, taking the design innovations from their cycling kit and incorporating speed-enhancing features like hydrophobic fabric and velocity mesh. The collection is an accessible, technical race assortment for those looking to move fast, race in comfort, and greatly diminish transition times.
- Hydrophobic-treated fabric is made from an instantly drying blend of polyester, nylon, and spandex.
- Soft-finish armholes to reduce chafing.
- 2 small hip pockets for gels or bars during your run.
- KISS TRI seat pad makes time on the bike comfortable, but its low-profile design means you’ll hardly notice it on the run.
- Non-constricting Giro3 grippers use a low-profile silicone thread that creates 4-way stretch and allows expansion and contraction of your muscles.
- ITU-complaint 30cm back zipper makes entry/exit easier.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.