Tiny feet? Sasquatch-size flippers? The Stamp come in two sizes to suit a range of riders. Small is ideal for riders with men's shoe sizes 5 to 10, while the Large suits 10 and up. But you can ride what feels right, and take to your fat bike with winter boots and big platforms.
- Body is forged 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Spindle is chromoly.
- Inner and outer glide bearings perform in adverse conditions.
- Includes 10 adjustable pins per side
- Concave 2mm platform for optimal shoe/pedal interface.
- Small is 10 x 10cm. Large is 11.4 x 11.1cm.
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.