MEC Waterproof Enough Gloves - Unisex
- Available prices $24.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These gloves will do the trick. The fabric is fully waterproof and highly wind resistant, but the seams are not taped. The combination works great for short duration, low-speed activities when you want something to keep your hands dry and protected.
- Fabric is a polyester soft shell with a polyurethane waterproof-breathable laminate and a DWR finish.
- Synthetic overlay on index fingers and thumbs adds touchscreen compatibility.
- Grippy palms add durability and, you guessed it, grip.
- Stretchy cuffs keep gusts out.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.