Puffy and warm to suit kids riding in the child carrier, sled or stroller. The shaped hood is insulated and has elastic at the edges to protect small ears from gusting winds and cold drafts. The down insulation makes it lightweight and compressible, so you're more likely to bring it in case you need it. Fold over cuffs warm little hands and little feet and can't be lost or dropped like socks and mittens.
- Made of Pertex Quantum recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish to keep it water and wind resistant.
- Insulated with cozy duck down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Quilted construction keeps the down in place.
- Insulated 3-panel hood has elastic edge binding to trap warm air in.
- Fold-over cuffs provide coverage for tiny hands and feet.
- Diagonal front zipper is easy to get on and off and the hidden crotch zipper makes diaper changes a breeze.
- Internal hand-me-down ID label.
- Hanging loop inside.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||625 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Full zip-crotch|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.