MEC Surplus Pants - Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
Versatile pants for everyday winter adventures or hiking through the snow. The tough fabric and DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds light rain and snowfall.
- Water-resistant soft shell fabric is made of a durable blend of nylon and polyester with a hint of spandex for range of movement.
- Soft brushed lining is bonded to the exterior fabric.
- Fixed waistband with belt loops and hidden adjustable waistband for a perfect fit.
- Zippered fly with a snap closure.
- 2 front slash pockets and 1 thigh pocket with hook-and-loop closure to hold small essentials.
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch for easy movement.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.