Lighter and stiffer than most carbon cranksets, and compatible with a huge range of bikes, including those not made for 30mm cranks. Multiple holes in each arm pare grams and retain resistance to rotational and bending forces than beset hollow tube units. MAS (Micro Adjust Spider) allows twice as many Q-Rings positions.
- UBB axle is ultra-stiff aluminum and compatible with BSA, ITA, BB86, BB30, BB30 PF, BBRight and BB386 Evo frames.
- Crank arms are CNC-machined T6 7075 aluminum.
- Black polished crank with laser graphics and red axle bolts.
- Q-Factor 148 mm, Chain line 43,5 mm.
- For all 110 BCD 10 and 11 speed, oval and round chainrings.
|Weight||458g (170 mm)|
|Length||170, 172.5, 175mm|
|Bottom bracket included||No|