Lightweight, extendable and converts to work in snow-moving "hoe" mode. It's strong for the weight and packs up small to save room in your pack.
- Heat treated blade fits flat in your pack to take up less space.
- Rectangular shaft and welded shaft-shovel interface construction are durable and strong.
- Slots in the shovel blade allow you to use 5mm cord to build a deadman anchor.
- Extendable shaft with ergonomic grip.
- Easily converts to a hoe to move large volumes of snow fast.
|Blade material||Aluminum alloy|
D-grips provide better comfort and control but are bulkier than T-grips which are more compact for storage in a pack.
|Blade dimensions||28 x 25cm|
Maximum usable length
The maximum usable length of the shovel when the shaft is fully extended.