Keep it simple. An 8-base lens curvature plus Tapered Lens Technology reduces distortion. Polarized lenses cut glare and prevent you from being dazzled by shiny things.
- Evolve frame material is lightweight and uses 53% plant-based composition.
- Carbonic TLT lenses ensure accurate colors and distortion free viewing.
- 8-base lens curvature further reduces distortion.
- All polarized lenses except the Indigo Gradient, helping cut glare and reflections.
- Auto-lock hinges.
- Hydrophilic megol nose pads keep the glasses in place when things get wet.
- Small fit / coverage.
- Polarized Grey lens has 15% visible light transmission.
- Indigo Gradient lens has 14% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Brown lens has 15% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|