Turn any table into a tune-up bench for your cross-country skis. Support points hold your boards stable for waxing and base prep. An infinitely adjustable base, stainless steel binding holder and push-button locking mechanism keeps you set up stable and easy to work with.
- High tensile aluminum base.
- Locking mechanism releases ski with the push of a button.
- Pivoting support points automatically adjust to the ski's camber.
- Soft rubber pads are durable, non-marking and non-slip.
- Compatible with all bindings.
- Light, compact design is portable for travel.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Holds||Cross country skis|