Patagonia Quandary Shorts - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
On the trail, on your bike, on the street – these light, tough shorts are everything you need for summer action. The breathable stretch fabric moves with you, so you’re always in comfort and in good company.
- Made of recycled nylon with spandex for stretch. DWR finish sheds spills and splashes.
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to keep the shorts in place.
- Gusseted crotch supports a wide range of motion.
- Zip fly with metal button closure, interior drawstring and belt loops.
- 2 front slash pockets and 2 rear pockets.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|