Make short work of long approaches with a lightweight women's backpack. Moderate storage capacity makes it ideal for short trips. Suspension frame and adjustable shoulder harness offer support for the load. Plenty of pockets keep things orderly, while the hipbelt pockets can be rearranged for easy access.
- Made of lightweight yet abrasion-resistant 210-denier ripstop nylon.
- Aerolon suspension uses an ultralight hollow aluminum frame that is flexible yet supportive.
- Matrix ventilated backpanel layers breathable mesh over die-cut foam for maximum air flow.
- Adjustable shoulder harness lets you customize the pack to your torso length.
- Women's specific contoured hipbelt and shoulder straps are padded with multi-density foam.
- Access through top or bottom zippered compartment.
- Floating lid and spindrift collar let you add extra gear.
- Stretch shove-it pocket on front keeps a shell jacket accessible and isolated from the dry main compartment.
- Twin waterbottle pockets at the side are low profile.
- Hipbelt pockets can be repositioned independent of the hipbelt to maintain easy pocket access.
- Bottom compression straps hold sleeping pads, yoga mats, etc.
- Shockcord and loops hold your trekking poles or axes.
- Integrated rain cover stows inside an external zip pocket, which doubles as an accessory pocket.
- Maximum recommended cargo weight is 18kg.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier HT ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.