Power to light your adventures. The narrow and wide beams can be used on their own or together, great for running in low light. The easy to recharge CORE battery pack takes away the need to keep batteries on hand. Up to 350 lumens and reflective details on the strap to help you see and be seen.
- Wide and narrow beams provide the right light for nearly any activity.
- Red LED is great for preserving night vision and not disturbing tent mates.
- Included USB rechargeable CORE battery pack has both remaining power and charge status indicator lights.
- Compatible with Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (not included).
- IPX4 water proofing means the light keeps shining even when Mother Nature has other ideas.
- Reflective detailing on the headband helps keep you seen.
- Headband has an integrated whistle.
|Beam distance - low||10m|
|Beam distance - med||50m|
|Beam distance - high||95m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||160 h|
|Burn time - med||7 h|
|Burn time - high||2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 1250mAh (included) or 3 AAA (not included)|