Ghost Dreamr 4 Bicycle - Women's
The all-mountain bike that proves aluminum is alive and well. With frame geometry that's sized and balanced for women, this whip can handle it all. Efficient and lively on climbs, it provides composure on physical sections of heavily-featured trails. Drop the post and get dialled. The slightly slack geometry allows an enduro-like position when getting fast and weird over technical terrain. The 27.5in. wheelset features 12 and 15mm thru-axles for flex-free and straight-as-an-arrow tracking performance. On the fly suspension settings via the front and rear suspension system lets you adapt to the trail situation at hand.
- All-mountain-ready aluminum frame designed for stability and efficient climbing.
- Tapered headtube shaves grams and improves stiffness.
- Fox Float 32 fork features 130mm of travel and 3 firmness adjustments.
- Fox Float DPS rear shock with 3 on-the-fly firmness adjustments including full lockout.
- Internal routing keeps cables protected and silky smooth.
- 27.5in. Alex VOLAR 2.5 rims laced on Ghost hubs features 12mm and 15mm thru axles.
- Needle bearing system in the rear shock eye replaces commonly used bushings for minimum break-away torque for greater small-bump responsiveness.
- KS LEV Integra dropper post with internal routing allows up to 125mm of travel.
- Shimano SLX 11-speed groupset provides precise shifting.
- Shimano SLX double crankset provides a wide-range of gear options for the up and the down.
- Shimano SLX brakes keep things under control when the trail gets rowdy.
- SDG Allure saddle features a central channel for an improved comfort.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to ay MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost SLAMR AL aluminum|
|Fork||Fox Float 32 Air Performance|
|Rear shock||Fox Float DPS Performance 3 Pos|
|Stem||Ghost AS-M04 35mm|
|Seatpost||KS LEV Integra with 125mm travel|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer 35mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano SLX (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano SLX|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano SLX|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano SLX|
|Crank + rings||Shimano SLX 36-26T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano SLX|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano SLX 11-speed 11-42T|
|Rims||Alex VOLAR 2.5|
|Tires||Michelin Wild Grip R 27.5 x 2.25|
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.