Merrell Moab 2 Vent Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These shoes provide support and and athletic feel for cruising over trails. They are breathable and have cooling ventilation that's welcome in warmer weather.
- Uppers are breathable mesh and suede.
- Closed-cell foam bellows tongue keeps out moisture and debris.
- Breathable mesh lining with anti-microbial treatment reduces odor.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Multi-density contoured EVA footbed.
- Midsoles are compression-moulded EVA, with injection-moulded nylon arch shanks, and pronounced heel cups that cushion and centre the feet.
- Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole with 5mm lugs.
|Weight||888g (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.