Merrell Moab 2 Vent Light Trail Shoes - Men's
- Available prices $139.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These shoes provide support and and athletic feel for cruising over trails. They are breathable and have cooling ventilation that's welcome in warmer weather.
- Uppers are breathable mesh and suede.
- Closed-cell foam bellows tongue keeps out moisture and debris.
- Breathable mesh lining with anti-microbial treatment reduces odor.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Multi-density contoured EVA footbed.
- Midsoles are compression-moulded EVA, with injection-moulded nylon arch shanks, and pronounced heel cups that cushion and centre the feet.
- Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole with 5mm lugs.
|Weight||888g (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.