MEC Nordique Mitts - Unisex
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Keep your paws warm when the temperature drops. Equipped with Primaloft Gold series insulation and waterproof-breathable inserts, these lightweight mitts keep your hands protected without making them sweaty.
- Primaloft Gold series insulation provides optimal breathability.
- Waterproof-breathable insert keeps out wetness.
- Back-of-hand heavy pile Sherpa fleece lining; palm side tricot fleece for softness.
- Pre-curved finger construction.
- Open-celled foam padding across the back of the knuckles for added durability.
- Easy-grip reinforced synthetic palm material is quick drying and has a leather-like durability, wet or dry.
- Removable keeper cord.
- One-handed gauntlet cinch.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Polyurethane + polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.