So much better than a pack lined with a garbage bag. These streamlined bags use welded construction and roll-top closures to keep your stuff dry while you're paddling, SUPing or descending caves and canyons.
- Fabric is 840-denier, high-tenacity nylon, coated on both sides with PVC-free polyurethane.
- All seams are radio-frequency welded for strength and waterproofness.
- Polyester roll top stiffener is welded in place.
- Shaped, lightly padded shoulder straps are lined with soft polyester.
- Mesh side pockets fit water bottles.
- Dimensions account for 3 folds when closing them.
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.