A super-durable dry bag with lots of lash points for attaching it to a canoe, kayak or SUP – or even your bike rack. Bomber fabric and welded seams keep it reliably waterproof. Once you've close the top, the purge valve lets you squeeze it down even smaller.
- Made from ultra-durable 300-denier polyurethane coated polyester that resists abrasion and puncture better than PVC.
- Radio frequency welded seams create strong long-lasting waterproof bonds.
- DrySeal roll-top closure is easy to seal.
- One-way PurgeAir valve vents air while remaining waterproof so you can compress the bag.
- Adjustable carry strap and multiple lash points for anchoring.
- Oval-shaped profile is easy to store, stack and pack and won't roll around in the bottom of your boat.
|Material||300-denier PU coated polyester|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|