MEC Radiator Lite Down Hoodie - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A premium lightweight and packable insulated hoodie that uses high-end down (850 fill-power with DWR and RDS certification) to keep you reliably warm. The highly versatile design means you can wear it while alpine climbing, mountaineering, backcountry skiing, or on your next hiking trip. The baffles aren’t stitched, but rather crafted from woven tubes that are tiny-hole-free, so cold spots become a thing of your distant past.
- Made of ultralight nylon with a DWR finish for water repellency.
- Woven baffle chamber construction eliminates stitch lines to retain down and keep in heat better than traditional stitched quilt lines.
- Insulated with premium 850 fill-power goose down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Down has a DWR treatment that allows it to retain loft and warmth even when damp.
- Helmet-compatible hood has a single pull rear adjustment and elastic edge binding around the face opening to seal out drafts.
- Elastic cuffs and internal storm flap keep cold air out.
- 2 zippered hand pockets and an internal drop-in pocket give you plenty of storage space.
- Zippered internal pocket doubles as a stuff sack.
- Drawcord-adjustable hem can be accessed from inside the hand pockets.
|Face fabric||20-denier nylon|
|Insulation||850-fill power water-repellent (DWR) goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.