Karpos Forcella Jacket - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Climb up in a vest and ski down in a jacket without ever taking off your pack. This soft shell has removable sleeves, so layering won’t interfere with your pace. The shaped hood has a rigid visor and elastic drawcord, shielding your face while you trek along exposed ridgelines and through blowing wind. Internal thermal cuffs keep your body heat in, so you have the flexibility to reach as high as you want without letting any warmth out.
- Made of windproof K-Shell soft shell fabric that's warm, stretchy and breathable.
- Reinforced Cordura elbow patches add durability.
- Shaped hood has a rigid visor and an adjustable elastic drawcord.
- Durable YKK Vislon front zip has an internal storm flap to block wind.
- Detachable sleeves let you wear it as a vest.
- Internal thermal cuffs inside sleeves add extra warmth by sealing in heat.
- Zippered external chest pocket and hand pockets carry essentials.
- Internal mesh drop in pockets are great for holding climbing skins or gloves.
- Drawcord hem adjusts from inside the pockets.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.