MEC Ferrata Pants - Women's
MEC Ferrata Pants - Women's
- Available prices $130.00
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Looking for a pair of burly active pants? Rugged yet refined, the Ferrata Pants take you through 4 seasons of climbing, touring and mountaineering. Warmth coupled with wind resistance is a winning combo for long days at the mercy of Mother Nature. Tons of technical features like stretch, articulated knees and an integrated webbing belt help you push further up the skin track or ascend a particularity challenging ridge. If it’s adventure you seek, these are the pants to get you there.
- Made of breathable and abrasion-resistant high-tenacity nylon with spandex for stretch and easy movement.
- Side seams are stitched, then glued flat to prevent rubbing and chafing.
- Fly-front waistband has a soft microfleece interior for next-to-skin comfort.
- Integrated webbing belt has a bit of stretch so you can still breathe when you cinch it tight.
- Zippered hand pockets and right thigh pocket have mesh pocket liners to add venting options.
- Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch provide excellent mobility.
- Hems with grommet tiedowns are large enough to fit over AT ski boots or can be tightened to fit over smaller footwear.
- Glued hem construction saves weight and lies flat.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.