The designer behind the Vapour Series says "this is the coolest stuff I’ve ever made." Which is saying a lot, because he has designed some pretty sweet gear over the years. The Vapour Daypack is impressively lightweight, especially when you factor in that it’s made from burly nylon that’s completely waterproof (with fully taped seams, to boot). Side lash loops and an easy-access front pocket are great for travel, but the 15-inch laptop sleeve makes this pack a great pick for to and from the office, too. Oh, and did we mention it looks super sleek? Because it totally does.
- Made of lightweight and supple 210-denier high-tenacity nylon with a waterproof TPU lamination.
- All seams are taped so water can't sneak in.
- Highly water resistant PU coated zippers keep water out, but aren't designed for submersion.
- Foam-padded back panel and shoulder straps have a stretch-woven fabric overlay for comfortable carrying.
- Access the main compartment through a water-resistant YKK clamshell zipper.
- External top-access compartment holds a 15in. laptop.
- Quick-access front pocket has a water-resistant zipper.
- Side lash loops let you clip on a water bottle, jacket or yoga mat.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.