Salomon X Ultra 3 Gore-Tex Light Trail Shoes - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Light but technical trail shoes. With a waterproof-breathable membrane, they step up to wet conditions. The lugs pattern uses Descent Control technology to keep you upright and stable when you're moving fast over mixed terrain.
- Uppers are water-resistant fabric with structural synthetic overlays.
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear waterproof-breathable membrane keeps out water while allowing exceptional breathability.
- Protective rubber toe caps and sling shot heel straps.
- Padded heel cups wrap your feet for security and comfort.
- Sensifit construction provides a precise, secure fit.
- Quick-lace system for rapid on and off, with pockets for tucking laces out of the way.
- Gusseted tongues keep debris out.
- Underfoot chassis adds stability without excess weight.
- Footbeds are Ortholite shaped EVA.
- Midsoles are injected EVA with under-arch shanks to combine cushioning and support.
- Outsoles are non-marking Contagrip rubber.
- Low-profile lugs provide traction over a variety of directions and surfaces.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.