MEC Merino Long Sleeve Crew - Children
- Available prices $34.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
Proper bundling requires the right base layer. Soft merino wool keeps kids warm through long drawn-out snow battles.
- Made of merino-wrapped nylon to add durability while maintaining next to skin feel and warmth.
- Merino wool naturally controls odour.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and bulk when layering.
- Interior name label so it won't get lost.
- Coordinates with MEC Merino Legging.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.