MEC Merino Long Sleeve Crew - Children
Proper bundling requires the right base layer. Soft merino wool keeps kids warm through long drawn-out snow battles.
- Made of merino-wrapped nylon to add durability while maintaining next to skin feel and warmth.
- Merino wool naturally controls odour.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and bulk when layering.
- Interior name label so it won't get lost.
- Coordinates with MEC Merino Legging.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.