With 10 teeth every 3cm, it's made for cutting greenwood and doing trail maintenance. It cuts dry softwood well too, so you can celebrate a good day’s work around a fire.
- Rust-resistant, taper-ground blade is SK-4 high carbon steel.
- Steel is hard chrome plated to resist the effects of tree resin and wipe clean easily.
- Impulse-hardened, non-set teeth for cutting efficiency.
- Non-slip rubber handle.
- Blade locks securely in 2 open positions: in line with the handle for regular use and slightly angled for flush cutting.
- Includes clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip.
|Handle material||Plastic + rubber|
|Blade material||SK-4 high carbon steel|