MEC Shadow Long Sleeve Sun Shirt - Boys' - Children
Comfortable sun protection for canoe passengers and sandcastle engineers. The high neckline protects the vulnerable area at the back of a child's neck, and long sleeves provide full coverage.
- Made of polyester and LYCRA® fabric that resists chlorine and has a UPF 50 rating.
- Flatlocked seams prevent chafing from sand and salt.
- Long sleeves and high collar extend coverage.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.