Gore Bike Wear Power Trail Gore-Tex Active Shorts - Men's
Waterproof-breathable performance for wet mountain biking conditions. GORE-TEX Active fabric delivers exceptional breathability during aerobic activities, but keeps you dry when the rain rolls in. Throw it on in any season, and crush the trails, paths, and routes without fear.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX Active breathes well during aerobic activities while shutting out rain and wind.
- Elastic waist with internal gripper stays in place as you ride.
- Reinforced seat stands up long days in the saddle.
- Hidden interior waistband pocket holds your keys.
- Reflective trim for low light visibility.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||1 internal key|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|14in. (all sizes)|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|