Asolo TPS 535 LTH V Evo Backpacking Boots - Men's
Enjoy the support, protection, and durability of a traditional backpacking boot without an extended break-in period. This model provides superb fit and comfort straight out of the box. State of the art interior materials let your feet enjoy modern breathability and shock absorption, mixed with the old school toughness full-grain leather.
- Uppers are water-resistant 2.2 to 2.4mm full-grain leather, providing protection, durability, and looks no synthetic can match.
- Cambrelle® lining for comfort and sweat absorption.
- Padded tongue gussets and ankle cuffs block scree and trail debris.
- TPS EVO midsole is made of a layer of high and low density polyurethane.
- Injected midsole creates a durable connection that won't delaminate.
- 3 low-density polyurethane cylinders linked between the outsole and the midsole absorb heel strike shock and promote a comfortable toe-off.
- Vibram® outsoles provides grip and durability.
- Built on a men's-specific last for an comfortable and precise fit.
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.