Salomon Acro Cordura Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
For anyone not made to stand still, these are part approach shoe, part street wear. Durable upper with protective toe and heel caps stands up to rocky terrain. Contragrip sole is the same high-traction, durable compound used in Salomon trail runners. Flexible design and cushioning midsole are good to tackle some distance.
- Rugged Cordura® nylon upper.
- Heel and toe caps provide added protection.
- Gusseted tongue keeps dirt and grit out when you venture off the pavement.
- Cupsole construction is lightweight, flexible and stylish.
- Ortholite footbed and EVA midsole combine to provide all-day comfort and support.
- Outsole lugs are flattened, providing a versatile platform for hiking, riding and other outdoor adventures.
- Grippy rubber outsole compound is the same as is used in Salomon's trail running shoes.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.