For anyone not made to stand still, these are part approach shoe, part street wear. Durable upper with protective toe and heel caps stands up to rocky terrain. Contragrip sole is the same high-traction, durable compound used in Salomon trail runners. Flexible design and cushioning midsole are good to tackle some distance.
- Rugged Cordura® nylon upper
- Heel and toe caps provide added protection
- Gusseted tongue keeps dirt and grit out when you venture off the pavement
- Cupsole construction is lightweight, flexible and stylish
- Ortholite footbed and EVA midsole combine to provide all-day comfort and support
- Outsole lugs are flattened, providing a versatile platform for hiking, riding and other outdoor adventures
- Grippy rubber outsole compound is the same as is used in Salomon's trail running shoes