Xcel Infiniti Hooded 5/4 - Women's
For high commitment days, this hooded suit uses warm 5 and 4mm neoprene. It's warm enough for winter surfing when the ocean temps are in the 8–12°C range. Xcel created this suit from Japanese limestone neoprene, which has a different feel than petroleum based material. It's lighter, softer, warmer, has greater stretch and is more impermeable. With wrist and ankle seals combined with a glide skin collar, the design minimizes water flushing to keep you warmer for longer. The taping wizardry from Xcel retains the neoprene's flex and seals the suit impressively, it's so impressive in fact, that their advice is to pee before you get in. What can be sealed out, can also be sealed in.
- 5 and 4mm neoprene provide insulation for winter surfing.
- Neoprene core ingredient is Japanese limestone that makes a light, warm, soft wetsuit.
- Thermo Dry Celliant (TDC) lining is warm, light and quick drying.
- Plush Thermo Lite lower body lining traps heat for improved comfort.
- Water-tight zipper with magnetic closure keeps water out.
- Stretchy and watertight tape won't hold you back.
- Neck, wrist and ankle seals are designed to minimize flushing.
- One piece shoulder design improves range of motion.
- Articulated knees.
|Face fabric||5mm neoprene|