MEC Sun Dodger Short Sleeve Hiking Shirt - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Life is better outside – provided you have protection from sun and bugs. For the Sun Dodger Shirt, we chose fabric that's thick enough to stop bugs from biting through, but light enough to wear through the day's peak heat. It also folds into its own pocket to disappear inside your pack.
- Woven, buttery soft nylon and spandex blend.
- Wicking finish moves moisture so it dries quickly.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Zippered chest pocket holds small essentials.
- Gusseted underarm panels increase range of motion.
- Snap front.
- Slip in side pocket doubles as a stuff sack.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.