MEC All Day Active Short Sleeve T-shirt - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A shirt that slots easily into your daily wardrobe or travel bag. Run errands or go sightseeing, the natural movement and ease of the fabric elevates it above workout wear or T-shirts.
- Regular fit offers no surprises, just stylish comfort.
- Active odour control lets you go a couple extra days between washes, making it a great travel companion.
- Comfortable polyester, spandex wicks sweat, dries quickly and moves without losing its shape.
- UPF 30 helps protect from harsh UV.
- Single chest pocket holds a pair of sunnies and bit of cash.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.