Looking for a commuting pack to compliment your minimalist style? The Pitfield from Brooks has a streamlined design and ample pocket space to keep your essentials in line. Waterproof coated nylon easily sheds drizzle, keeping everything dry during your morning commutes. The flap close at the top is adjustable, giving you deployable space for extra layers on in-between days and impulse take-out stops on your way home.
- Made of waterproof PU-coated Nylon 66 with a reinforced PU-coated Cordura nylon base. Seams are not taped.
- PET lining is made from 100% post-consumer waste recycled pop bottles.
- Water-resistant YKK Aquaguard zips keep water from sneaking in.
- Flap top closure lets you adjust the volume from 24-28L to accommodate larger loads.
- Padded and ventilated back panel and shoulder straps provide carrying comfort.
- Lots of interior and exterior pockets keep you organized.
- Padded side access compartment holds a 15in. laptop.
- Stowable helmet attachment is handy for off-the-bike errands.
- Reflective details keep you visible in low light.
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.