The haul bag for multi-day routes and fearsome big walls. A thick suspension system adds some comfort on long approaches and tensions the bag to help you balance the weight. The outer fabric is supremely burly laminated nylon that stands up to abrasion and extended use. The grab handle on the bottom is also a bit loose to help you wrangle it at the belay.
- Made of tough 900gsm vinyl-laminated nylon.
- Double-walled top-skirt ensures water drains over the edge.
- Removable waistbelt and stowable shoulder straps tuck away while hauling.
- Internal zippered pouch to organize small items.
- Built-in belay seat doubles as a cushioned back pad.
- Webbing attachments on the bottom secure a potaledge or second bag.
- Drain holes.
- 146L capacity.
|Ideal for||Rock climbing|
|Main fabric||Vinyl-laminated nylon|