Snug as a bug in a rug... as long as the bug is you and the rug is the Space Cowboy +7C Sleeping Bag. The Reflective ThermaCapture lining harnesses body heat to keep you warm in the backcountry without weighing you down. A zoned design keeps your sleeping situation just right, giving you extra insulation on top where you need it and less on the bottom where your sleeping pad has you covered. Synthetic fill stands up to morning dew, so you can "cowboy camp" under the stars without a tent.
- Synthetic eraLoft™ is efficient, compressible polyester that dries fast and retains warmth when wet. Hollow fibres reduce weight without sacrificing warmth.
- Zoned design provides maximum insulation where it's needed – on top. Your sleeping pad insulates you on the bottom, so the bag has less fill there to save weight.
- Reflective ThermaCapture™ lining traps radiant body heat to provide additional warmth without adding grams.
- Removable SynergyLink™ connectors integrate to your sleeping pad to prevent slippage. 2 elastic bands fit around pads up to 64cm wide.
- Quilt loops let you customize your sleep system by attaching a Therm-a-rest quilt or blanket over top to add even more warmth.
- Stuff sack and storage sack included.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop polyester|
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.