Great value and a good night's sleep. This synthetic bag is easy to take care of and can handle a little dampness and dirt. It's a good option for road trips, cabins, music festivals, and sleepovers. On warm nights, unzip it and fold it out like a comforter to fall asleep under the stars.
- Shell is recycled polyester with a DWR finish to shed water and dirt.
- Lined in DWR-treated polyester.
- Insulated with synthetic MEC Hyperloft Eco polyester insulation that's 50% recycled fibres.
- Unzips for use as a blanket.
- Zip has anti-snag tape along its full length.
- Includes a mesh stuff sack.
- Bottom loops for hanging the bag
|Weight||1.14kg (Regular Left Zip)|
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||12L|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.