Forsake Patch Waterproof Light Hiking Boots - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This boot might look good in a coffee shop, but it truly shines on a scramble to the summit. While it wears like your favourite high-top sneaker, the Patch is loaded with hiking tech like taped seams, water-repellent leather and a HydroGuard waterproof-breathable membrane. Forsake’s innovative Peak-to-Pavement outsole gives you ultra-reliable traction for hikes to alpine lakes. An EVA midsole ups the cush factor, and a gusseted tongue keeps out rogue rocks.
- Durable full-grain leather has a water-repellent treatment to resist wetting out.
- HydroGuard™ waterproof-breathable membrane and taped seams keep your feet dry and comfortable in all weather conditions.
- Moisture-wicking liner moves sweat away from your foot.
- Antimicrobial Ortholite footbed adds cushioning and resists odours.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole cushions and supports, while a nylon shank provides rigidity.
- Peak-to-Pavement™ outsole has multidirectional lugs for traction on loose or hard surfaces.
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.