This boot might look good in a coffee shop, but it truly shines on a scramble to the summit. While it wears like your favourite high-top sneaker, the Patch is loaded with hiking tech like taped seams, water-repellent leather and a HydroGuard waterproof-breathable membrane. Forsake’s innovative Peak-to-Pavement outsole gives you ultra-reliable traction for hikes to alpine lakes. An EVA midsole ups the cush factor, and a gusseted tongue keeps out rogue rocks.
- Durable full-grain leather has a water-repellent treatment to resist wetting out.
- HydroGuard™ waterproof-breathable membrane and taped seams keep your feet dry and comfortable in all weather conditions.
- Moisture-wicking liner moves sweat away from your foot.
- Antimicrobial Ortholite footbed adds cushioning and resists odours.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole cushions and supports, while a nylon shank provides rigidity.
- Peak-to-Pavement™ outsole has multidirectional lugs for traction on loose or hard surfaces.
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.