MEC All Day Active V-Neck T-shirt - Men's
- Available prices $32.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This lightweight shirt easily makes the cut for hot-weather dressing. A step up from active-wear, it's great for travel (and lets you skip a laundry session or two).
- Slim fit has an athletic, tailored look.
- Active odour control lets you go a couple extra days between washes.
- UPF 30 helps block UV during long days in the sun.
- Comfortable polyester, spandex blend wicks away sweat, dries quickly and moves with you, without losing its shape.
- Stealthy hanger loop for quick drying and less wrinkles.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.