A backpack for trips by boat, bike or boots where everything NEEDS to stay dry. The Nano 20 pack is made with the same totally wateproof fabric and roll-top closures as the MEC Nano dry bags. We added simple backpack straps to make it easier to get from the trailhead to the peak, farmer's market to front door or the boat launch to lunch.
- Made of lightweight 70-denier nylon with a waterproof thermoplastic polyurethane laminate.
- Welded construction and roll top closure keep out water.
- Shaped air mesh shoulder straps provide ventilation and dry quickly.
- Buckles at the bottom of the shoulder straps let you clip them on to canoe yokes, kayak decklines or SUP D-rings.
- Note: This pack does not provide submersible waterproof protection or impact protection. For electronics, we recommend hard cases with gasket seals.
|Material||70-denier PU-coated nylon, thermoplastic polyurethane|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.