The much-loved MEC Book Bag has a fresh look and an updated name. Dedicated spots for your laptop, books and academic supplies are still in the equation, but we've added a new heritage-inspired logo and better organization for electronics. There's a low profile side pocket to hold a water bottle or a slim vacuum flask of caffeinated motivation, and the fabric is more durable than ever.
- Internal padded compartment stops short of the pack bottom to protect from drops. Fits laptops and tablets up to 13in.
- Large main compartment holds lots of books and binders.
- Secondary compartment has a fleece lined tablet sleeve, plus organize pockets for your mouse, power cord, pens and other small stuff.
- Front zippered pocket holds your wallet and has a clip so you won't lose your keys.
- Air mesh foam on back panel for breathability, and padded shoulder straps to spread the load.
- Webbing handle is folded and stitched for low profile carrying comfort.
- Designed for school purposes (though it won't implode if you take it on a hike). It's built to get your rulers, erasers, laptop and books to a qualifying or accredited institution – in short, a school.
|Main fabric||300-denier polyester|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|