Keep your adventures on track. With a sighting mirror and clinometer you can chart your course and gauge slope angles and make height estimates.
- 0°-360-degree high-visibility dial with large numerals at every 20-degree mark is easy to read in challenging conditions.
- Sighting mirror lets to keep an eye on your destination while plotting your route. Mirror can also be used in emergencies for signalling.
- 1:25:000 and 1:50:000 scales, GPS scales, centimeter/millimetre/inch rules.
- Scale lanyard (1:25k and 1:50K) takes guesses out of plotting, and as a break-away lanyard it is safe and convenient for carrying.
- Clinometer allows you to measure slope angle and make distance and height estimations.
- Slope card helps you gauge difficulty of ascents and assess avalanche risk.
- DryFlex™ rubberized mirror housing and bezel is easy to use with or without gloves.
- Magnetically adjustable declination.
- Declination scale.
- Clear baseplate with magnification lens for easy mapping and plotting.
- Silicone feet keep the compass from shifting.
The earth's magnetic field varies considerably so most compasses are designed to work in the specific hemisphere zones for which they are being used. A global compass can be used anywhere.
Measures angles of slope, elevation or inclination.
Luminous markings allow you to read your compass in dim light conditions.
Sets the compass to indicate true north instead of magnetic north.