MEC Glide XC Midweight Gloves - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Warm, highly breathable cross-country ski gloves. Synthetic insulation keeps your hands happy while skiing groomed trails or touring. The Glide XC are also a good option when you’re out for a cold-weather run.
- Stretchy nylon and spandex shell fabric with DWR finish combines mobility with weather resistance.
- 160g synthetic insulation (50% recycled content) for lots of warmth.
- Soft fleece linings wick moisture and dry quickly.
- Stretch Ax suede synthetic palms, for excellent dexterity when gripping poles or adjusting equipment.
- Polyurethane foam on palm and thumb adds pole-gripping comfort.
- Terry cloth nose wipes on thumbs.
- Polyester and spandex cuffs seal weather out and heat in.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.