A compact performance kayak, designed for comfort and flexibility. The Mantra features a long waterline coupled with solid chines to create a do-it-all craft for everything from easy shoreline paddling to carving graceful turns or taking on long distances with comfort and grace. The light, solid hull encourages paddlers to extend their abilities with confidence.
- Interior and exterior seams are fiberglass, and outside seams have 2 extra layers of gel coat to ensure the deck and hull remain bonded.
- Large cockpit (36 x 18in.) and deck height of 14in. allows for easy entry and exit.
- Moulded, padded seat and backrest for comfort.
- Rudder stay with tie-down secures the rudder in the up position during transport.
- Smart rudder system: foot pegs pivot on an axle for effective bracing without compromising the rudder's effectiveness.
- Dual watertight hatches with rubber cover seals.
- Day hatch to keep your snacks and sunscreen handy.
- Fiberglass bulkheads create a watertight seal between the cockpit and the hatches.
- Cockpit cover keeps your cockpit free of leaves, bugs, debris or water when not in use.
- Self Rescue System uses 2 webbing pieces behind the cockpit to make re-entry easier. A quick-release buckle lets you retrieve your paddle once you're back in and ready to start paddling.
|Length||4.1m (13ft. 5in.)|
The depth of the boat at the front of the cockpit, measured from the inside bottom of the boat to the inside top.
|Internal cockpit dimensions||90 x 46cm (35½ x 18in.)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|97 x 52cm (38 x 20½in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.