Keen Targhee Low Waterproof Shoes - Youths
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Any trail, any terrain, any day. Lightweight enough for easy kilometres but rugged enough for rocks and roots, the Targhee carries you from trailhead to viewpoint with ease. A waterproof-breathable membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable through puddles and surprise rainshowers, while a cushy midsole adds a little spring to every step. A grippy sole keeps you upright on slippery sections, while an antimicrobial treatment keeps the closet smelling fresh between hikes.
- Leather and synthetic mesh upper for water-shedding durability.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane provides weather protection.
- Cleansport NXT™ antimicrobial treatment resists foot funk.
- Removable EVA footbed provides support and comfort.
- ESS shank provides torsional stability.
- EVA midsole for a cushioned ride.
- All-terrain, non-marking rubber outsole provides reliable traction and grip.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.