Planning a family reunion? Birthday party? Just want to have ample screened-in room around the picnic area of your campsite? The Northern Breeze 12 shelter measures 12 by 12 feet, giving you enough space for your whole crew and then some. A water-resistant canopy, mesh panels and a UV-resistant coating shield everyone from drizzle, mosquitoes and the sun. Deployable awnings give you even more space for paddling gear or backup hot dog buns.
- Made of durable 150-denier polyester with a PU coating to shed rain and a UV-resistant coating for longevity.
- Internal no-see-um mesh panels keep out even the smallest of bugs.
- Strong aluminum poles with central hub are easy to set up.
- Vertical side walls maximize interior space.
- Built-in wind and rain curtains on all 4 sides double as awnings. Includes 1 set of awning poles.
- 2 full-length doors zip open and tuck out of the way for easy entry and exit.
- Includes guylines for extra security in windy conditions.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||2.56m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.