To celebrate 35 years of their iconic multi-tool, Leatherman has upgraded their most popular tools. Adding replaceable wire cutters, this evolution shows that Leatherman has been listening to its customers. The tools that made the Wave a favourite are just where you would expect them to be: dual blades, a bit driver, spring loaded scissors and more. With over 10 million Waves sold, it was a near-perfect tool, by adding replaceable wire cutters the Wave + gets a bit closer to that goal.
- Clip-point knife and serrated knife.
- Bronze bushings for smooth opening of exterior blades, with interior elements that rotate individually.
- All tools have locking elements.
- Lanyard ring provides an extra measure of security.
- Smooth, rounded handle are comfortable to hold.
- Phillips and flat tip eyeglasses screwdriver bit, and Phillips #1-2 and 3/16in. and Robertson #1-2 bits included.
- Tough nylon sheath helps you keep your tool close to hand.
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Straight + serrated|
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||10cm|
|Number of knives||2|
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
Reamers are used to enlarge or true a hole that has already exists.
|Wire cutter||Regular and hard wire|
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
Used to remove a hook that has been swallowed by a fish.
This type of awl has a hole for thread in the tip.
|Pliers||Needlenose and regular|