Protection at your fingertips. These waterproof-breathable cycling gloves offer outstanding protection for riding in the rain. Leather palms stick to your handlebars, and a touch of foam padding cushions your grip.
- GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable inserts protect from wetness while allowing your hands to breathe.
- Exterior fabric is stretchy polyester and elastane.
- Lined with soft polyester microfleece.
- Palms are durable synthetic leather with a bit of foam padding for cushioning.
- Synthetic insulation throughout adds warmth.
- Velcro® wrist adjustment stays in place.
- Absorbent sniffle patches on thumbs
- Reflective details keep you visible.
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|