Merrell Thermo Freeze 8" Waterproof Winter Boots - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $169.00 $169.00
- Original price $240.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
When cold weather hits, step to it with these toasty winter boots from Merrell. 400g of synthetic insulation stands up to record-setting wind-chill days. Vibram Artic Grip is specifically designed for traction on snow and ice, making slips and slides part of your distant past.
- PU-coated leather and mesh upper are waterproof and durable.
- M-Select DRY waterproof-breathable membrane keeps water out while letting your feet breathe.
- 400g M-Select WARM lightweight and low-bulk insulation ensures your feet stay cozy.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- M-Select FRESH odour control keeps your boots smelling fresher.
- EVA midsole cushions each step.
- Moulded nylon arch shank adds stability.
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Vibram Arctic Grip outsole has 5mm lugs for superior traction on slippery winter surfaces.
|Weight||1.07kg (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||400g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|