The North Face Chilkat 400 Winter Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Dependable protection in the coldest conditions. This waterproof winter boot has 400g insulation to keep your feet toasty through snowy walks to work or mid-winter snowshoe trips. The Chilkat 400's dual-density footbed cushions every step through harsh terrain, while its compression-moulded midsole absorbs impact to keep a spring in your step even after a long day. Temperature-sensitive lugs offer unrivaled grip so you can stride confidently across icy patches.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and injection-moulded TPR shell upper ensures snow and water stay on the outside.
- 400g PrimaLoft® Silver Eco insulation keeps your feet warm.
- Lace-up closure with gusseted tongue allows for flex in the fit.
- Dual-density footbed is softer under forefoot and heel for comfort.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole cushions impacts.
- Non-marking TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for non-slip traction, grip, and stability on snow and ice.
- Manufacturer's suggested temperature rating of -40°C for active use.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||400g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.